• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 KAMO (Kansas Arkansas Missouri Oklahoma)Rally,Oct 3-5

MAGNUM

Has there been a date set for the K.A.M.O. rally this year? I assume it will be the same weekend as O.F.A.S.T.....????

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Nope due to OFAST being 21-22 June and the MVPA National in Louisville 25-28 I and several others can't do back to back weekends. We are still working on either a May or Fall date for this years KAMO (Kansas Arkansas Missouri Oklahoma) Rally that will work with Dwayne, owner of the D-Day adventure Park.

As soon as we get a date locked in I will post it up on the site.

OCT 3-5 is the rally date for this year

http://www.ddaypark.com/
http://www.mvpa.org/home/mvpa-convention/upcoming-convention/
www.oklahomafullauto.com/‎

Last edited:

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Date is set
OCT 3-5 is the rally date for this year, we will have a Saturday nite cook out so need to know how many are coming to purchase meat.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'll be there. Also, a few people suggested last year that scheduled times for pictures and trail rides would be nice.
Dave that is why you will be one of the trail ride leaders, right now looking at AM, after lunch then moonlight.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Yes bring your own food the closest fast food/restaurant is about 8 miles in Seneca, Mo. Sat night cook out will just be dogs and burgers at no cost .

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Evening twilight trail ride on Friday 1900, Sat morning around 10 , mid-day ride and a night ride 2000. Pot luck BBQ dinner 1800 Sat night we will supply, burgers, dogs, pulled pork and beans. We should have a pretty good size (ie. industrial) charcoal grill going if you need to cook other items.

Trails will be open anytime so feel free to use them. The only charge for the weekend is if you need power and that is at the RV posts next to where we camp.

jasonjc

I was thinking of bring the MKT. Do you think we need it / could use????? May be eggs and biscuits & gravy Saturday morning??? I need to learn how to use these M59's I got:roll:

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will be there, I can help with the MKT, I need to learn what ever i can about it! What's best for the trail ride CUCV or 5 Ton?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks