• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2014 KAMO (Kansas Arkansas Missouri Oklahoma)Rally,Oct 3-5

MAGNUM

I'll be there. At least two others for sure. We are trying to round up m
some more. Looking forward to not having to pack the AC unit. :tank:

jasonjc

I'm wanting to bring the M109 to camp in and the M35 for the trail rides. Me g/f and 2 kids don't fit in the 109 plus she wont let me drive it on anything but the flat:evil:. So I need the M35 for trails. But why have a M109 for camping if you can't take it???:evil: May have to make 2 trips or get a long trailer for the M818:???: I know better than to post the "other" option on the net:wink:

jasonjc

The last time we were there on the tails they stopped and came back to us and said they didn't know if the M109 make the trail ahead, I said it would, she said NO. So I had to sit there and wait for them to come back around:mad:. That's why I want both trucks there. One to camp in and one to ride in.

KCclay

Last year there seemed to be trails for everything. Some trails may be too small for a M109 but there are lots of trails. Cant wait. Looks like it going to be a nice weekend.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks