• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Delivery & pick up loads out of Columbus ,Oh

tbar123

Since money is a bit tight and fuel is a bit cheaper. I thought I would offer my pick up out to members that are in a 4 hour radius of Columbus,oh. That have won a GV auction or have bought parts from another member, but would like a better alternative to the standard shipping. I will of course charge for this service, but it will be horse trading only. I will pick your part(s) up deliver them to your house in exchange for parts that I need for my M923. I have got a lot of the parts that I need ,but every time I fix something. Something else needs fixed. Also I really would like to add some extra's. SO if this is of interest to you please don't hesitate to PM me with your needs. I also must say that I have a rotating schedule, SO my days off change every week.

tbar123

I'm still here if anyone needs 1-2 pallets picked up. I can also pick items up and have them shipped to you in case your in a time crunch! We can work out a horse trade or just we can work out payment.

Capehenery

Ill keep this in mind. The main reason I never win any bids there is because I know the shipping and or drive to get them adds quite a bit so I never bid very high.
My old man is about 3 hours away and would hold them for me to pickup. so this could work.

tbar123

I would also like to add before bidding you should probably check with me if I'm available that week for pickup. I most likely will be, but my days off change every week so every once in awhile there is a week I cannot pick up.The last week of July will be iffy. Building a wheelchair ramp for Mommason.

Last edited:

tbar123

Still here for your pick up needs. I now have access to a 20' trailer so I can now handle much larger pick ups, but there will be an additional $40 fee.

Madderoftime

I live in Michigan and often have the issue of how to get things "up" here. Why is everything in OK, and West the Miss.? :-( Need to move. Anyway I have a M931 with m119 or 30' flat bed I run to Ohio when I need to. The issue is usually my best time is obviously the weekend to pickup and GL is not open then. I really would like to figure out a way to use the SS network to help and also to help the SS network. :)
20150725_142548.jpg

tbar123

I can usually help with your problem. Depending on how much I need to store for ya,I can usually get stuff packed in good enough for a week or two.Also the weight of the items is were I'm running into the biggest problem. I don't have a fork lift...yet!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks