• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Delivery & pick up loads out of Columbus ,Oh

tbar123

Since money is a bit tight and fuel is a bit cheaper. I thought I would offer my pick up out to members that are in a 4 hour radius of Columbus,oh. That have won a GV auction or have bought parts from another member, but would like a better alternative to the standard shipping. I will of course charge for this service, but it will be horse trading only. I will pick your part(s) up deliver them to your house in exchange for parts that I need for my M923. I have got a lot of the parts that I need ,but every time I fix something. Something else needs fixed. Also I really would like to add some extra's. SO if this is of interest to you please don't hesitate to PM me with your needs. I also must say that I have a rotating schedule, SO my days off change every week.

tbar123

I'm still here if anyone needs 1-2 pallets picked up. I can also pick items up and have them shipped to you in case your in a time crunch! We can work out a horse trade or just we can work out payment.

Capehenery

Ill keep this in mind. The main reason I never win any bids there is because I know the shipping and or drive to get them adds quite a bit so I never bid very high.
My old man is about 3 hours away and would hold them for me to pickup. so this could work.

tbar123

I would also like to add before bidding you should probably check with me if I'm available that week for pickup. I most likely will be, but my days off change every week so every once in awhile there is a week I cannot pick up.The last week of July will be iffy. Building a wheelchair ramp for Mommason.

Last edited:

tbar123

Still here for your pick up needs. I now have access to a 20' trailer so I can now handle much larger pick ups, but there will be an additional $40 fee.

Madderoftime

I live in Michigan and often have the issue of how to get things "up" here. Why is everything in OK, and West the Miss.? :-( Need to move. Anyway I have a M931 with m119 or 30' flat bed I run to Ohio when I need to. The issue is usually my best time is obviously the weekend to pickup and GL is not open then. I really would like to figure out a way to use the SS network to help and also to help the SS network. :)
20150725_142548.jpg

tbar123

I can usually help with your problem. Depending on how much I need to store for ya,I can usually get stuff packed in good enough for a week or two.Also the weight of the items is were I'm running into the biggest problem. I don't have a fork lift...yet!