• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Denton NC MV & Surplus Show 14-16 April 2016

tacticalmike

DENTON NC. DENTON FARM PARK 2016. JIM HENRY TRUCK SALES SPONSORED EVENT: Come in set up Wednesday APRIL 13th. SHOW STARTS Thursday APRIL 14th and will run until Sunday APRIL 17th. Bring your MV Vehicles. Vendor setup available. There will be lots of MV to look at and lots of MV parts for sale along with lots of CURRENT MILITARY SURPLUS GEAR for purchasing. Lots of family entertainment throughout the entire event. Camping is available and there will be a FOOD VENDOR from this forum on the property. Please remember him when you get hungry.
CAMPING: PAY AT THE GATE. JIM WILL HAVE TO PAY THE PARK AT THE END OF THE EVENT.
GATE FEE : MILITARY CURRENT OR NON-CURRENT WITH ID GETS IN FREE. EXHIBITORS MEANING....IF YOU BRING AN MV TO THE EVENT YOU GET IN FREE .......EVERYONE ELSE ITS $10.00 FOR THE WEEK PASS.

1072 CRANFORD ROAD
DENTON, NC 27239

SPONSORS:
JIM HENRY TRUCK SALES
704-983-5940

EAST COAST SURPLUS & TACTICAL
1520-E EAST DIXIE DRIVE ASHEBORO, NC. 27203
336-674-3868

CAROLINA GUNS & GEAR
1223-B EAST DIXIE DRIVE
ASHEBORO, NC 27203
336-626-7296

POST EDIT:

Wednesday April 13th .....Camping Available.

Thursday April 14th..........2:00-4:00 Convoy to Carolina Guns and Gear Gun Range and shoot the .50CAL on the 400 yard range. Must purchase their ammo for this. Bring your own ammo/rifle/handgun to shoot on the other ranges for FREE!

Friday April 15th...............9:00am Convoy to Trail Ride / (5:00 Convoy to BBQ Dinner w/wheelspinner MV TRUCK AND RIDER/GUESTS ONLY of truck are invited)

Saturday April 16th...........10:00-12:00 KIDS/ Adults Take Pictures With Trucks / 2:00 Spectator Convoy Ride Around Park Property.

Sunday April 17th..............Show Ends.....Thank You!

We WILL have shirts this year !!! We will start a thread later for pre-orders, and will also have some available at the show. To make sure we have your needed sizes pre-order will ensure that! We are hoping that the shirt sales will come close to covering the insurance costs alone just to open the gates.

BUY, SELL, TRADE THREAD FOR THE EVENT.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?149058-Official-2016-NC-Denton-Farm-Park-BUY-SELL-TRADE-Thread

Denton farm park has 500 camp sites to choose from. PAY AT THE GATE UPON ARRIVAL. NO RESERVING OF SPOTS.
The site rates go as this.
$ 15 a night without water or electric
$ 30 a night with water and electric on 30 amp
$ 40 a night with water and electric on 40 amp
Water and electricity and showers and restrooms will be operational on the 13th. So we should all be good to go when everyone shows up on Wednesday or Thursday.

Fire rules
Fire pit will be above ground on grass or on gravel in some sort of container.

Their will be tractor trailer parking available. There is all kind of parking for that.

Dogs are to be kept on a leash and to stay at your camp site. Per park rules. That is what we were told today.

ATV rules are as followed. Golf carts, gators, and mules are acceptable. NO ATVS. There is going to be a few their but that will be for the ones helping out with the event. This is also PER DENTON FARM PARK MANAGER.

There is going to be a couple of us getting there early on Wednesday. So we should be able to direct you to where you need to go when you get their. From checking in to getting to the unload site to where you can leave your tow rig.

If i have left anything out don't hesitate to ask

Last edited:

tacticalmike

Mark your calendars! Put in for your vacation! Lets make this the largest denton show ever! Please invite your friends...post on facebook! Thank you!

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will probably arrive Friday in the M880, probably towing the Pioneer. if I can accumulate some hours before then I might do Thursday but I have a trip in May that I'm out for a week or so. I'm still not used to the whole "taking vacation" as a GS thing.

wilfreeman

You know I'll be there! Don't know what day bc this will be during my working week - have to take vacation. I'll be towing the m38a1 and m100 there and driving it in the convoy and trail ride. MIGHT be able to get my wife and daughter to come Friday and Saturday. Planning on selling deuce before then, so it won't there.

Last edited:

tacticalmike

You know I'll be there! Don't what day bc this will be during my working week - have to take vacation. I'll be towing the m38a1 and m100 there and driving it in the convoy and trail ride. MIGHT be able to get my wife and daughter to come Friday and Saturday. Planning on selling deuce before then, so it won't there.
Tell whoever buys the Deuce to bring it. The more the merrier! Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks