• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Suggestion to carry in case shutterstat fails. cheap fix for emergencies

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Instead of having to get down near a hot engine and screw around with a bolt, Get yourself either a 1/4 inch T with flare ends and a cap, or elbow with two flares. It turns out my shutterstat problem isn't the shutter stat on my M923A2, it was one of the elbows, it has a tiny screen inside that got clogged up. But regardless, much easier to get up there and disconnect both lines and use this or an elbow and connect the lines to it. Easy peasey. I'm going to keep one of these and a 9/16 wrench in all my trucks from now on. Hope this helps.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks