• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

8,620 lbs of gravel

Wild Horse Hans

Mine has a dump bed too and I already used it to put a few loads of sand in the riding arena. Made it worth buying the truck right then and there. The horses sort of did not like the big green thing in there with them, but they like the new footing in the arena.

bigelk50

Great pics and good looking trucks guys. I am in the process of putting my C bed on my M818. I cannot wait to haul something with it.

chestypuller1371

I've done approx 14,000 with mine twice. The first time with 9.00's and the second with the 11.00's. Huge difference. The 9.00's were squating quite a bit and the truck looked like is was loaded heavy. With the 11.00 you could hardly tell there was any weight. Yes, shoveling it all out sucks!

were both sets duallys or was the 11s run as singles and 9s as duallys?

11Echo

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Originally Posted by Dodgeman1941

I've done approx 14,000 with mine twice. The first time with 9.00's and the second with the 11.00's. Huge difference. The 9.00's were squating quite a bit and the truck looked like is was loaded heavy. With the 11.00 you could hardly tell there was any weight. Yes, shoveling it all out sucks!

were both sets duallys or was the 11s run as singles and 9s as duallys?

This is an old thread. You might try sending Dodgeman1941 a pm for an answer as he hasn't logged on since 05-10-2014 .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks