• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I Love My Truck

AceHigh

Mine has a cargo cover, so drive thru's are out. So I get to the bank a few minutes late and had to go thru the window- well, there I was standing in a line of cars, truck parked in the lot.

Josh

Gotta love the look of the peoples face in the drive thru windows.

Fortunatly all the drive thrus around here are all over 9'6" so I can fit even with the bows on.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've hit the local Burger King (choke) before in the deuce. Funny story about the Mexican Phone Company. JW4x4 goes into the drivethrough and orders $5 worth of food. What sounds like Charlie Browns dad asks back, what do you want? He repeats, $5 worth of food. Mr Brown again says "you need to tell me what you want". JW4x4 says, it doesn't matter, you are going to F*&k up my order anyways, just give me $5 worth of food!

Chevytruck

I've hit the local Burger King (choke) before in the deuce. Funny story about the Mexican Phone Company. JW4x4 goes into the drivethrough and orders $5 worth of food. What sounds like Charlie Browns dad asks back, what do you want? He repeats, $5 worth of food. Mr Brown again says "you need to tell me what you want". JW4x4 says, it doesn't matter, you are going to F*&k up my order anyways, just give me $5 worth of food!

:funny:

JCKnife

I've always been tempted to do that, but I don't want $5 worth of food and a big hidden lugie.

Oh, and back on topic I'm driving my truck more these days as well. Haven't tried a drive-thru yet, though. Tight turn!

Jimma

I was just out for a drive on a rural country road the other day with one of my daughters and witnessed a family of obviously illegal immigrants run hide in thier yard when they saw us coming. Guess they thought I was immigration.

Stagg

I drove mine through a Taco-H*ll once... the building was brand new! Literally less than a week old. I was feeling proud to have gotten through it on the first try, without pre-driving it in the car.... and the store manager came to the window and tried to chew me out :shock:
I kind of heard "Don't you know this is a new Taco-Bell? and that's a big truck." It was tough to listen over the engine running, and me trying not to laugh out loud before they gave me my food.

I made it worth their time too, ordered two whole .89 Tacos.

I wish it was a whistler sometimes!

Last edited:

Stan Leschert

There is a story about a Cougar and a drive through bank teller, but I don't think that my crew members are ready for me to re-tell it yet. Let's just say that involved a few Mounties, and delayed a couple of promotions. It sure was fun....

7Dust

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nooo but the bbq pit on my race car's exhaust cooks racks of ribs that are hose clamped to the muffler.

After about 2 hours - you have the BEST baby back ribs EVER.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks