• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I Love My Truck

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You better be coming to the rally here in Texas come November! I've always wanted to drive through a Chicken Express drive through. There a person usually comes out to take your order, should be interesting. :wink:

7Dust

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You better be coming to the rally here in Texas come November! I've always wanted to drive through a Chicken Express drive through. There a person usually comes out to take your order, should be interesting. :wink:
Now that is the best reason Ive heard so far!

I might be up for it if I could join up with a group in the Houston-ish area for the drive.

Coal Cracker

I was just out for a drive on a rural country road the other day with one of my daughters and witnessed a family of obviously illegal immigrants run hide in thier yard when they saw us coming. Guess they thought I was immigration.

Haa, The same thing happined to me, my local famer who farms our area had Illeagals workin for him, the first month I had the Deuce , they would scatter and head for the hills when they saw me coming, the farmer got pissed at me and told me jokingly/sternly that I owed him a few days wages. After versing him , that he ought to keep quiet, or someone might get ICE out to his farm, he hushed up QUICK.

runk

On the illegals issues, homeland security / border patrol has a lot a 5 tons and deuces along the Texas border, spotted a fair number as we went through checkpoints along the border on this summer's vacation. Most with hardtops and r/v type ac roof units on them.