• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ste ice

firefox

General
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should have at least one cable that goes from the set to the CUCV plug in the truck.
You should have a tray of fittings. I am assuming this came in a large metal case with
foam packing , cables, fittings, etc. See pictures above
a couple of posts back.

One place where you may have a problem is there is a small circuit board that fits into the same type of case that the glowplug controller fits in dangling under the dash.
You may have to repair this board. it's simple, but they can go bad. Anyway, mine did and I was lucky and got one from another MVer a long, long time ago. If I remember correctly
it has something to do with the built in tach. But this was a long time ago.
Anyway, have fun with it and let us know how it went.
Bruce

Last edited:

jeffhuey1n

SMSgt, USAF (Ret.)
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 2 complete and one partial. The complete ones cost me approx. $300, both were purchased from fellow ss'ers. As to the CUCV cable, it seems that that stays with the kit. The calibrated pieces are the ones more likely to be gone. I've used the kits to trouble shoot an oil pressure problem on my deuce and afield pressure issue on the 1009. They work fine on the simple tasks; I've yet to get into the real fun jobs. I have the PDF as well and one of my complete kits came with a USMC tech manual. Hope this help.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks