• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1600 mile recovery.

2002ford

Hello everyone. I am new to this site but I thought I would post some pics of my recovery of a m1009. I bought it from Camp Shelby through GL. I used CSM Davis to get it off post and store it for me.

My son, mother and her boyfreind went on this road trip. It was a three day two night trip. 1600 miles and 2 tires later we made it. I want to give thanks to Jeff and MikeV for there above and beyond courtesy they gave me and my family.

Now the adventure begins.

Attachments

mikev

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, two flats???

Glad you made it back safely 2002Ford and was glad to help you on that pintle hitch removal. :)

It was nearly 100 degrees in MS the day I was at CSM Davis' MV salvage yard and met 2002Ford and his family during his M1009 recovery. :shock:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, you and JW4x4 should compare notes. He hails from Huber Gulch and shreds trailer tires towing his Oh-9 too. Hey, is that the Morgans hooker?