• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1984 6x6 international transfer case question

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
1984 6x6 international transfer case question,I just bought a 1984 International s1900 6x6 tanker truck.When I got it home,I discovered the front driveshaft and transfer case were removed.Its a running,driving truck.It looks like when the tanker was installed they removed the transfer case to make room for the PTO driven fuel pump system.The truck has a dt-466,with a straight 5 speed manual trans.I need to know what model transfer case should be in the truck,I am not opposed to installing a different transfer case if nessesary.Any help would be appreciated.If someone has a transfer case available let me know.I have a m939 transfer case.thanks,john 410-808-5227fuel truck 006.jpg

jcappeljr

Supporting Vendor
I did a little research,It might be a fabco tc38 model.or a tc200 model,.If so that's what I need..

Last edited: