• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1985 6.2 injection pump

SmokeyDod

Where can you find new IP for anywhere near $100. There are two major diesel shops in Greenville, SC that charge $475 just to rebuild your pump (thats with you bringing IP in your hands & taking backing same way.

Westech

CPL
There on ebay all the time. man its like this is news to everyone. There new ones right now on for 270 bucks. if you keep looking you will find them. I got a NEW LDS pump for my Deuce for $80 with shipping. If you keep looking there are good deals out there. Im not saying you will find one everyday. some days I just dont get it.

ragedracer

yes but you will have to use your stock TPS. And that pump looks like crap. I would keep looking. I see new pumps all day for $100.00

There on ebay all the time. man its like this is news to everyone. There new ones right now on for 270 bucks. if you keep looking you will find them. I got a NEW LDS pump for my Deuce for $80 with shipping. If you keep looking there are good deals out there. Im not saying you will find one everyday. some days I just dont get it.

So, you tell us you see them every day for $100 brand new. Then someone asks you where you're finding them at that price and you get pissed off and tell us we can find them for 3 times the price???? Heck, I'd like to know too.

No need to be a jerk about it.

rr

Westech

CPL
Im done. you pay what you want I dont care. I was just stating what I had seen as of tonight. if you had looked at the post before mine you would have seen he stated a rebuild was over 400 bucks. nice to jump in with out knowing all the facts

dmc-4359

Im done. you pay what you want I dont care. I was just stating what I had seen as of tonight. if you had looked at the post before mine you would have seen he stated a rebuild was over 400 bucks. nice to jump in with out knowing all the facts

Hurt feelings and mean sentiments aside, where can I find an injection pump for $100? I've been watching ebay since mid December and I haven't seen one for less than $250. I believe I am my search wrong and I'd certainly appreciate your insight on the matter.

ragedracer

The guy asked you where you were finding them for ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS NEW. Why did he ask you this? BECAUSE the diesel shops near him charge nearly 5 times that just to rebuild one.

So, where the heck are you finding them EVERY DAY for ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS?

rr

PS: Im fracking sick of the way newbies are treated around here.

Last edited: