• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

1st Deuce

jeepster1118

I am going to look at my first MV to buy, unfortunately its a bobbed deuce as my HOA nazi's are in full swing. I wanted to see if there are any members down in the Green Valley, AZ area that may be able to come help me inspect it. I've ridden in the back of plenty but would like some expertise if anyone is available. What tools and things should i bring. I am thinking of bringing OIL, COOLANT, BRAKE FLUID and a 3 ton jack with some pieces of 4 by 4. Any insight is greatly appreciate photos to follow hopefully soon.

jeepster1118

Whoa, if your HOA won’t go for a 6x6 deuce, they SURELY won’t go for a 4x4! They will consider it a commercial vehicle and make your life a living hell. Each letter they send they will bill you $75 or some such stupidity.
its not that they won't let me have it. the 6*6 is to long for my driveway and it will stick out in the road. the 4*4 won't be in the road.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks