• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 1/2 ton windshield frame to m37

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The windshield glass/framework is the same. I am unsure if the A pillar is identical. I've never owned an M37. I do know that I purchased replacement windshields previously from a company that sold M37 parts exclusively. That's how I know the windshield glass/framework is the same.

G744

Steel Soldiers Supporter
M35-type glass frames will fit the M37 no problem. I have seen some from M35's that had the wiper holes offset to the side a bit, but that is no biggie.

DG

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I put new m35 inner windshields in my m37. They won't close all the way and the latch at the bottome won't catch. I measured the top of the frame and there is almost a 1/8in difference in the height above the glass on the m35 frames I got, and the m37 frames I took off. I am going to probably switch the upper parts from the old windows to the new ones. It might just be a brand thing too, the ones I have are Korean replacements

Black Ops

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I’ve installed a couple sets of Korean windshields in m37s with no issues. As mentioned above some 2.5 tons had wipers offset to the center of the truck and are not as good a fit when it comes to the vacuum line location in a Dodge. The windshields with offset wipers were on earlier deuces.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I’ve installed a couple sets of Korean windshields in m37s with no issues. As mentioned above some 2.5 tons had wipers offset to the center of the truck and are not as good a fit when it comes to the vacuum line location in a Dodge. The windshields with offset wipers were on earlier deuces.
Different Koreans maybe?

Ferroequinologist

Resident railroad expert
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have also seen other Korean windshields in m37s, mine just doesn't seen to fit the same for some reason. The difference in hinge measurement is the only thing I have found to explain it.