• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2 and a halftonitis ?

bigflew

I have m1009s for 2 years and have been looking for a duece ever since. I finaly won (BOUGHT) a m35a3 and havent even givin the privliage of picking it up yet (although my money disapered from my account quite quickly) now ever since I "won" it I have been serching for a 5 ton. In the boat buisness we call this TWO FOOTITIS and there is no cure.:cookoo:

wsucougarx

You have what we medically term as "OD Fever". Unfortunately, there is no cure to date. Seems the symptoms of OD Fever are alleviated by procuring more items that are....well, OD;-)

Flyingvan911

A pilot never wants to run out of altitude, airspeed and ideas. A MV owner never wants to run out of money, space and understanding neighbors. If you have all three, you are stuck in the hobby for eternity. :cookoo: [thumbzup]

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You do know that you're going to have to get another 2.5 or 5 ton so your wife has one don't you? She won't settle for driving the M1009!
Oh, and be sure to bring the M35A3 to the Oscoda show in June, we'll save you a spot, or two, or three.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Soon you will have fellow addicts dropping in....
And then you will get together at mass meetings where you will sell and swap your green iron for more green iron.

You will hang out with the lunatic fringe and dance nekkid around a huge bonfire while telling tall tales of MV recoveries and the "ones that got away".

You will be debased and dubaunched and fall in with a demented crowd.:cookoo:

And.....you'll love every minute of it.:jumpin:

Attachments