• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

(2) XM211 Available

Corvette1974

Hey guys,

Not really a classified ad but I have a lead on two XM211 trucks that are in "all there but rough/sitting" condition. Going to be scrapped if not taken soon. The owner wants scrap price for them, one with plow/one with winch. I am interested in the winch truck but if someone else wants it I dont need it haha

Let me know.
-Will

Scott G

Hey guys,

Not really a classified ad but I have a lead on two XM211 trucks that are in "all there but rough/sitting" condition. Going to be scrapped if not taken soon. The owner wants scrap price for them, one with plow/one with winch. I am interested in the winch truck but if someone else wants it I dont need it haha

Let me know.
-Will
What state are they in?

Scott G

Hey guys,

Let me know.
-Will
Where are they located?