• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2010 West Coast Convoy to Camp Delta

JDToumanian

Hi Group,

It's time to start planning for this year's West Coast Convoy to Camp Delta at Tower Park!

The plan is to head out as early as possible on the morning of Wednesday, April 21st to arrive early afternoon in Lodi. We plan to head back sometime before noon on Saturday the 24th so we won't get home too late at night.

Last year there were only two of us in the "official convoy". We made the 400 mile trip (each way) from the Greater Los Angeles Area, only to discover while we were at the event that others had come from equal or greater distances.... A HMMWV owner had driven up from San Diego, and there were deuces from Lancaster and Fresno. More attendees had driven up in their cars not knowing a convoy had been planned, and not feeling comfortable making such a trip in an MV alone. There is definitely safety in numbers!

This year I am going to try to organize and inform a little better. I got phone numbers from some of the people who lamented missing last year's convoy, and may or may not be members here. At present there are three deuces confirmed in the convoy, and the more the merrier. We carry towbars and a full compliment of tools. Nobody will be left stranded. Schedule your vacation now!

If you've never been to the springtime Camp Delta at Tower Park, you will be in hog heaven. It's the West Coast's largest MV show, and a huge MV swap meet. You will not be disappointed.

Regards,
Jon

bigmike

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jon,

I am planning to be there but now I live 40 minutes away. I was planning on being there Tuesday or Wednesday for the day only. Hopefully I'll see ya there.

TheRecorder

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w65x8GyfS5I[/media]

This may help sway the decision of those willing but sceptical !

"Get In Line"

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks