• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2011 Cincinnati Area Memorial Day Parade

jw4x4

I will meet up with everyone @ the Ameristop. It's a last minute call, but there are other things going on this weekend, and to top that off I had glow plug issues which are now resolved.

Too far away to help with your parade, driving in the Portsmouth, VA Memorial Day parade in a little bit. I just wanted to say that the magnetic sign idea is a great way to thank the veterans for their support. I'm assuming your friend does this as part of his business, could you PM me his info, I wouldn't mind ordering a sign or two for my truck as well.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, shivers up the spine. Looks like you guys had a great turnout for a great cause. Despite the fact that I've lived in the crematoriom known as FL since early '89, I have participated in a parade through Cleves in one of my deuces back in 2003. Brings back some fine memories. JW4x4 sent me the attached pic Monday morning, now I know where he was going. I'm a bit envious today!

Attachments