• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2012 Ga. Rally t-shirt order thread

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Many thanks to all those that bought shirts and caps pre-rally (mail order) and who bought them at the rally.

I have 16 hats and 32 shirts left.

The breakdown is:

11 each Large ash (long sleeve)

0 each XL ash

3 each 4XL black (short sleeve)

4 each large black

2 each small black

6 each small tan (short sleeve)

1 each med tan

5 each med tan

Hats have been reduced to ten bucks. Shirts are still 20 except for the 4XL's which are 25.

Orders will be filled by PM.......first come.....first served until all inventory is gone.

Include your address and how you want to pay.....check is fine as is paypal.

Price does not include postage.

Thanks for your continued support.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

Last edited:

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Shirts are awesome WM, thanks so much.

Next year, make shirts for dogs! :eek:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Recovry4x4

Qty 2 Ash long sleeve XL
Qty 2 Tan short sleeve XL
Qty 1 Black short sleeve XL (Vote red lettering)

Remember folks, you can't choose black with the option of red or white lettering. Richard is taking a pole and majority rules. When the black shirts are finally printed, they will all have the same color lettering.

Anyone need any 2XL shirts? 3 out of the 5 shirts I ordered were 2 XL and I have no use for them. Only the black and one long sleeve were right so I have 2 tan short sleeves and one ash long sleeve available. 2nd yr in a row I didn't check my order. Next year I will check.

Last edited:

michigandon

Anyone need any 2XL shirts? 3 out of the 5 shirts I ordered were 2 XL and I have no use for them. Only the black and one long sleeve were right so I have 2 tan short sleeves and one ash long sleeve available. 2nd yr in a row I didn't check my order. Next year I will check.
I'll take the two tan shirts.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
$15 ea delivered. That's $8 off the XXL price at the rally and a free ride. Just need to trim a bit off my losses.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
BUMP

To those who have ordered I have been waiting to ship so I can only make one trip to the post office next week. If you have already PM'd me an order I'll have them in the mail by Tuesday. If you have not ordered please do so and I'll put you on the shipping list. The posted list of what I have left has been amended to reflect the orders I have filled.

Thanks for your support and for continuing to enable my addiction.:mrgreen:

Streamline

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will PM you, But I will take 1- 4XL and 1- Small if they are available!

I love that you had some fat man shirts so I could get one this year! I hope to be able to slip into a smaller one next year!:doghead:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
BUMP

Many thanks to all those that bought shirts and caps pre-rally (mail order) and who bought them at the rally.

I have 14 hats and 26 shirts left.

The breakdown is:

12 each Large ash (long sleeve)

4 each large black

1 each small black

6 each small tan (short sleeve)

1 each Med tan

4 each Large tan

Hats have been reduced to ten bucks. Shirts are still 20 but I'll cut a deal for more than three.

Orders will be filled by PM.......first come.....first served until all inventory is gone.

Include your address and how you want to pay.....check is fine as is paypal.

Thanks for your continued support.[thumbzup][thumbzup]

Last edited:

sandcobra164

Richard, put my family on the "Bad" list. I thought I told Lee to send a check out and gave her you're card. I'm actually sure that I did but I'm not willing to fight her over it. I did put a check in the mail this evening for the 2 shirts I picked up on Sunday for my boys. It'll be there soon and I apologize for the oversight.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
BUMP

The list above has been edited to reflect my inventory.

I'll be taking the remainder to the MVPA rally at Tannehill State Park next weekend with the intent of having a fire sale.

PM me your final orders......the last mail order I'll send out will be next Wednesday (Oct. 31) and then I'll have Clinto close this thread.

Thanks to all that supported this years T-shirt sales.

I made enough to keep me in the game next year if Clinto allows me to carry on.

Here is a pic of the rally hat for someone that asked.

Attachments

Last edited:

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
WRECKERMAN'S CHRISTMAS STOCKING STUFFER SALE

I have 9 hats and 25 shirts left.

The breakdown is:

6 Small tan (great for the kids)

1 small black

5 large Black

2 Large tan

11 each Large ash (long sleeve) These would make great sleep shirts for the petite ladies.

Hats have been reduced to $8.00 bucks. Shirts are $15.00 but I'll cut a deal for more than three.

Include your address in the PM and how you want to pay.....check is fine as is paypal.

I'll ship before next Friday (Dec. 14th) so they should get there in time to go under the Christmas tree.

Thanks for all the support you have given.

Bump 1

Last edited: