• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

2017 Findlay buy sell trade

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Bringing a bunch of 9-20, 4 mud style 10-20, couple 11-20, some on rims, flaps, and 9-20 tubes. Price from free to 20 each. No new, most 50% or less.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I would, but I'm looking to maximize the day. I've taken the whole day off work to get out there in the early morning. Plus, there's a small chance I might change plans and hit the Hamvention, in addition to Findlay.
Come over to the pavilion, grab a beer, and meet the boys! Bring a foldy chair and plan on shooting the **** for a while. I doubt you'll leave if your able to find us. I'd offer some of my tent space, but it sounds like its full already.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Gents,

So how big is this show and what is the expected quantity of HMMWV parts? I have family in Ohio and can make this a quick visit, but curious if it justifies the drive.

I have a laundry list of "needs" and actual needs for my M966 rebuild and my GMV conversion.

Looking for TOW accessories, both diff assemblies, brake assemblies, A1 style steering wheel, laverne brush guard, 4L80e crossmember and dual ~8.6" antennas for the M966.

Jeep style roll bar, fender slats, rub rails and full length rear half doors for the GMV project.

2 man cargo bulkhead, solid green top and rear door blanks for a friend.

Tons of other "wants."

I assume Friday morning is the best time to hit up the swap meet?

Yes there will be hmmwv stuff there, I saw it on Alan's trailer today. PM Zebedee, he is coming out, you could carpool or convoy.

BTW, if he calls you, call him Steve Irwin!

desmodromic

Yes there will be hmmwv stuff there, I saw it on Alan's trailer today. PM Zebedee, he is coming out, you could carpool or convoy.

BTW, if he calls you, call him Steve Irwin!
And just like that, I am already in Ohio and should be at the show by noon. If you see a sad fellow in green sunglasses wandering around looking lost, well, that's me.

IMG_2589.JPG

rsh4364

I have to work in toledo, ohio in morning but hope to make it to the show afterwards. I will be the tired old guy in work clothes driving a red and white tired 1009.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks