• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

24V fan installation, w/ pics!

Valence

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The link to purchase the fans are broken. Any other options? This looks amazing
Thank you. But I did pull a site taboo back then and linked to a classified ad that would eventually go away.

You can search on eBay for "Fasco 24v fan". Though this exact model isn't all that easy to find (back in 2011 I bought them for $25.00 each, on eBay - at the time of this writing - they seem to run $40-$80 each). You could just search for various brands of 2-speed 24v fans.

Also, you'll probably have better luck messaging Andy1234 directly through this forum's "Private Message" feature. Just click on his name and then select "Private Message". From there it's like an e-mail (but through the site, not your email).

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks