• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

250 gal tank want to use for WMO how should i filter it?

M52A2pig

I am looking for help on how i should filter my 250 gallon tank of WMO for my LDS-465-1A what kind of filter setups i should run and picture if possible? thanks ahead of time

NovacaineFix

I used to produce my own vege-diesel and used filters I got from the local Home supply store (HD, Lowes). Now I know you stated WMO, but maybe this will give you some ideas or not.
I included the rig I made for filtering the bio-diesel, but I am thinking that you could just use a simple oil filter with the micron rating that you need instead of the water filters I was using. All you would need is a remote oil filter mounting boss, you can get those at performance shops or online like Summit Racing.

Events - 13483.jpg

The pumps I used were cheap Harbor Freight 1" water pumps, used in series flowing through one filter then feeding the other. The last filter was an oil/water separator.

Ran this rig for 2 years in my '03 Chevy with a Duramax with no issues.
If you have any questions on the setup, if you think it may work for you, just shoot me a PM.

Special T

I would either go for the ceap system above OR Simeple Centrifuge in Onalask wa about mp80 on I 5 makes a turn key centerfuge for $1500ish.