• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

3/4 ton wheel and trim rings with 1 ton CUCV axles?

bimota

Picked up a nice set of 2007 Chevy 3/4 ton mags with hub caps that use plastic bolts over the lug nuts. Problem is the 3/4 ton lug nuts don't work on the M1010 - so where do you find the right lug nuts to use these nice hub caps or is that not an option. I've not checked if they fit over from hubs but still - nice set - would like to use them - lug nut experts?

Westech

CPL
The CUCV uses 9/16 studs (1 ton) and the 1991 and up 1 tons (1988 and up 3/4 tons) use 14MM studs.
The bolt pattern is the same up to 2011 so the rims will swap but not the lug nuts.

If you google 9/16 threaded Gm lug nuts. They are out there.
about 1$ each off ebay.

Chaski

2nd Westech's reply.

I got my externally threaded 9/16" nuts off eBay. I had to bore the hole larger to get the caps to fit on my 60, but they turned out nice. The offset on the newer GM rims is a little positive for my taste, I don't know if it is just me but my truck seems a little unsure at highway speeds entering and exiting corners. I don't know if it is caused by the offset or not.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks