• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

30kw genset

RealCavDog

O.K. ! I looked all through the classifieds because this guy was or is a member from Odessa, Mo. ! Took me a while , but Eureka !

Anyway, I had to work off memory to find his webpage, and here it is ! You have to go to the for sale section, and they are at the bottom of a huge listing, but this guy has hundreds of original hard manuals !

Let me know if you find what your looking for, he has most of them listed !

Good Luck !

For Sale

PeterD

Another option is to get the PDF files, and take them to one of the stores (such as Staples, or Office Depot) who can do two-sided printing...

Printing your own gives you control over the paper quality (old paper for manuals was not the best quality sometimes).

I'm better off than many others, my company has three 45 PPM duplexing (two-sided) printers, so I can just print whatever manuals I want. :jumpin:

Bighurt

I was going to suggest the same thing. You can download the manual from liberated manuals.

TM 9-6115-465-24P

And just have Staples bind it for you from the PDF file.

goldneagle

Another option is to get the PDF files, and take them to one of the stores (such as Staples, or Office Depot) who can do two-sided printing...

Printing your own gives you control over the paper quality (old paper for manuals was not the best quality sometimes).

I'm better off than many others, my company has three 45 PPM duplexing (two-sided) printers, so I can just print whatever manuals I want. :jumpin:
Unless you own the company or got permission you are stealing from the company. Electricity, toner and paper are not free!:roll: