• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

37 inch gaurd dog tires

richingalveston

I am considering getting the 37 inch guard dogs from treadwright. is anyone running this tire. I have MT's on the truck now and all are flat spotted and one has a belt separation. I want a new tire, no more used ones. The price is good, anyone have any experience with 37 inch guard dogs?

I am going to Wichita KS. in couple of weeks and I believe I can get these for $205 a tire since there will be no shipping. I am having a hard time finding a better deal on a new tire of this size if anyone knows of a better tire for close to this price please speak up.

Thanks,
Rich

prairie

I do not have 37" Guard Dogs, but I have 2 light duty pickups and a medium duty truck with Treadwright tires and am perfectly happy.
'91 Chevy 3/4 ton 4x4 with 245/75R16 Guard Dogs
'84 CUCV M1008 (K30/1 ton) pickup with 315/70R17 Guard Dogs
'05 Ford F550 4x4 truck with 225/70R19.5 Crawlers

The Guard Dogs do howl on paved roads though.

shannondeese

I ran the Warden series tires on my super duty. Never had an issue with them. The truck towed either a chipper or the chip trailer most weekdays. I'll buy them again when I need another set.

Skinny

I've had that Goodyear MTR pattern tires before and I loved the tread. Was excellent in everything except big rocks or thick mud. All around an awesome tread pattern. I've also had plenty of Treadwright tires before and wouldn't hesitate to buy from them.

I think once my MT's wear out (if that is possible), those Guard Dogs will be on my list for replacements.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks