• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

52" Tires (How much lift)

shedhunter

I have 4 brand new 52" radial tires just wandering how much lift it will take so there won't be alot of modifications such as exhaust, fender rub, ect. How do you modify your steering arm? Or would it be easier to try to sell or trade them for some smaller ones? I'm bobbing it

Last edited:

Alredneck

Banned
Its easier if you get an old frame and stack them. You didnt say if yours was bobed or not cause if your running 6x6 spreading the rears is where the most problems and most exspense lies. Do some searchs on here this has been discussed a bunch. 46s ( 395s or 15.5s ) are the largest you can run in 6x6 configuration stock. If you decide to sell the big tires pm me cause I got a buddy looking for a set. Thanks and good luck with the project

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks