• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

5kw CTMGSA help needed

2deuce

I let the pump soak for a long time, and now it works on it's own. I re-installed it, but the throttle is sticking just a little too much for the spring to overcome. I can help it with the throttle rod. I wasn't sure where the throttle pin should be set at so I guessed. It looks like it's supposed to run at one speed, so I'm expecting some adjustment will be necessary.
The next problem is the engine is stuck from all the water that got in it. It isn't stuck firm in one spot, it will move some, but not enough for a complete revolution. It is getting further around, so with the injector out, and the exhaust disconnected, lube is helping. I think it eventually will rotate.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks