• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A few pics...

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Great Shots of the duece on duty do you now call your place a duece ranch? ... Really makes me miss home too are your goats so awnry that they need chained even with the electric fence? I hope you are getting a good supply of goat milk and cheese, I really think they are great. Now we just need some with your whole family in the back.

Thanks for posting these.
God bless you my friend

alphadeltaromeo

Deuce ranch *wink* I get it...and yes, without question I need electric fencing for them...5 strand high-tensile with 4 of them "lit". It does the job. We are getting a decent supply of goat milk. I was sharing in chat last night that we had a lightning strike at the oak tree that killed 6 does...4 were my best milkers...but the Lord has a plan, so I'm bummed, but ok with it. I'll get a pic of the whole family up at some point...just have to find a really good one somewhere.

Glad to see that you're able to get on SS from time to time as well! Best of luck on the promo - Andy

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Wow, Andy! Sorry to here of the lightning incident. Those are some great pics, thanks for sharing them here.

FrankUSMC

I was at the feed store yesterday asking about some fainting goats. Could not find any in the area. Bride said she would like a pair of them. I want them to show to my friends, I told my Bride that I would wave my arms, and yell that "Hillary made it to the White House" just to watch them faint.
I have only chickens (the girls) at this time on the farm.
One of the few, Frank

jasonjc

Re: RE: A few pics...

FrankUSMC said:
I was at the feed store yesterday asking about some fainting goats. Could not find any in the area. Bride said she would like a pair of them. I want them to show to my friends, I told my Bride that I would wave my arms, and yell that "Hillary made it to the White House" just to watch them faint.
I have only chickens (the girls) at this time on the farm.
One of the few, Frank

That just aint funny at all :shock: :cry:

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: Re: RE: A few pics...

Andrew:
I am so sorry to hear of the loss of you goats. That must have been almost half of them. Where they chained to the tree or just near it? I hope Eric and Amy get a chance to come down to visit you and when I retire I am definately planning a road trip to Georgia to visit all my Steel Soldier friends and then down to Florida to visit Kenny and my old boss. I'm watching for more pictures.

God bless

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks