• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

a few questions

daniel17319

Heres what I need info too.

How do you guys go about getting waste oil? I dont have a shop or know anyone who does?

How do you change from hemmt tires and how much are they.

If i change to hemmt tires do i need a gear ratio change.

I saw a guy who changed to MRAP tires I use to have both in Iraq Mraps and hmmvvs those tires are freaken heavy changeing one is a crew task. Hmmvv tires are a task in of themselves what if i got a flat?

I use to do tire flips with MRAP tires i was one of very few that could even do tire flips for PT with them.

Also im thinking about doing a bob with a trailor but i would like to leave some frame in the back for possilbe tool boxes and a big bumper.

I would also like a tool box built in between the frame and the cab. Also i would like to add a small extened cab for the do to sit in the back.

Edit i guess i could have custom drive shaft but that seems like another can of worms, that could be done but ehh.

thanks

Last edited:

gungearz

You gather WMO wherever you can, shops, home, friends and relatives. There is no regearing the deuces Rockwell axels and if your going thru thee headache of fabricating and extending the cab. Why not do a crew cab without the bob cause extending the cab with a bob will take up every inch you have for tool boxes. Unless you fabricate your own bed...

dikwks

As to finding some WMO, start with prayer and add some perseverence. Look all over, stop into places you pass, talk to people you know. Some will want you to buy it, some will ignore you , some will quote EPA rules at you. But some will say yes and every once in a while, someone will say "H*!! yeah, i got this much and can you come back next month?"

Rick

daniel17319

I know what you mean SGM gota make my runs ill prolly eventually get a fuel tank too 600 gallon type put it on a trailor or something.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks