• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

A/M 32k Air Launch Weapons Rough Terrain Trailer Wheel?

Starlight

Hello all. Bought one of these rigs the other day. Great deal ! We will use it for our troop support efforts and with parades or display. It's missing a wheel ? Do any of you have this same trailer that might give me the wheel specs ? I know it's a 7.5 X 16 LT , ND tire. Does anyone know what company made these ? Been Googled to death and can't seem to find the info I need. The trailer is in Jacksonville and I am in West Palm. Like the trucker to have the wheel needed in his possession when he gets there. Thanks for any help on this, Capt.T/ Palm Beach Troop Support/ No Warrior Left Behind 561-722-3583441296_6262_160_0001.jpg

Starlight

No since in doing that as I'm sure they're coming up out your way . They're going for cheap. This came off Gov. Planet. Easy people to deal with . Great rig from what I can tell ... Let you know more when I get it. T

Starlight

Yea, sorry, don't know the reason for that. Finally got the EUC on mine. Should have it picked up by the weekend. I'll keep an eye out for you for something that way, T

Starlight

What are ya''ll thoughts about using troop seats as the stake sides for these. I'm sure I'll have to improvise. But instead of just the wooden sides made for these use the fiberglass troop seat combos . Thoughts ? Capt.T

FloridaAKM

Hadn't thought about using troop seats as stake sides. Did yours come with the stake sides from GP? I'm still waiting on my EUC to come thru before being told where it is located to go pick it up. There is another member awaiting on his EUC's for the same trailer, so there are a few being distributed in this area.
Post up some pictures of yours if you do decide to add the troop seats, or just post a few pictures with the stake sides! Thanks.
What are ya''ll thoughts about using troop seats as the stake sides for these. I'm sure I'll have to improvise. But instead of just the wooden sides made for these use the fiberglass troop seat combos . Thoughts ? Capt.T