• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Advice on purchasing either a M113 or an M114

19kilo

RE: Here is an M113 A3

Thats just sick.. really sick.. I'd take em in a heart beat.. even pay to ship them home! Heck, charge me what they would make up in scrap costs.

B3.3T

RE: Here is an M113 A3

Just because something is at DRMO does not mean it is being scrapped. Those M113A3 are being returned for complete refurb.

airborne1968

Uglyranger said:
Pictures of a "fixer upper" M114 located in Columbus, Georgia.
Did this one already get away? I was looking for the link to see how much it was and any other details. I have a lead on another that is much worse off but cheap and looks to have some parts.

Thanks, Tom

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
I know there are rebuilds going on but these two wound up being cut up and scrapped after getting all the goodies stripped off in the reclaim lot.

I took the picture and followed the procedures there is a picture in my album of a yard full of dueces and all of those were cut up and scrapped. This was while I was down in Kuwait and it was enough to make a grown man cry.

Yohan

I'm sorry to hear that and sorry for bringing it up. I had no idea. My appologies and thank you for telling me.

John

gray_shadow

I think the m113 is the more dependable unit. Just remember...DO NOT rest your thumbs on the laterials while driving! Good Luck and have fun!:-D

Michael

Did Kilo end up buying one of these or did the economy crash prevent it?

Went back and looked at the links in the first post and they are both still listed as for sale, so I guess he didn't

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks