• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Air compressor wrench

Status
Not open for further replies.

kipman

I have seen the tool used for adjusting the pulley on my deuce air compressor but can not remember where, anybody on SS sell them?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Search? Rdixemiller had some.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you want one a little bigger and a little longer handle, check with Latrinecommander here on the site. I have one of his custom made ones and it works great.

rdixiemiller

Re: RE: Air compressor wrench

doghead said:
Search? Rdixemiller had some.
I sold all mine and don't plan on making any more.
If you want the AutoCAD file so you can have one lasered, or just make your own, send me a PM. I can't attach a .dwg or .dxf file, filetype is not allowed.
Hmm....
May have to talk to mangus about that!

renovate7

Can someone make a full size tracing of one and fax or email it to me? I saw a similiar wrench used to remove spinner caps on and old MG. They had cut one out of 3/4" plywood and routered a small radius on the edges. I'd like to cut one myself and see how it works.

welldigger

2 pipe wrenches works just fine for me. But, if you want the actual tool comdiver sells them for a very reasonable price.

Status
Not open for further replies.