• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

airpaks

FMJ

In Memorial
In Memorial
Re: RE: airpaks

devilman96 said:
As long as they both have steel cans on the back yes...
You're saying the new short can design airpack takes the same kit as the old long can pack?

devilman96

RE: Re: RE: airpaks

Yep, same kit as long as they both have steel cans on the back they use the same kit, or a varation of 2-3 diffrent kits that are on the market...

PN 8345007 NSN 2530-00-040-2190 is the better of the bunch as it uses a viton air piston seal v/s the older design kits with the leather seal ring. I have them, but they aint cheap... http://www.odiron.com/store/index.php?cPath=4_47

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Can anyone verify this is accurate?

I have several airpacks to rebuild and i have several of the 2530-00-040-2190 kits and before I get an airpack disassembled on the bench I'd like to make sure I have the right kit.

Thanks

C

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Clinto, try Memphis. Actually that might not be a good idea, they are probably as much as a new pack.aua See if CSI can get one 770-445-0455 ask for tom in parts.