• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

And Yet Another Way To Bob A Deuce!

800summit

You have a great talent, You pay great detail to to some of the simple little things. I am not a big fan of bobbed Deuces, but you have changed my mind. You sir are truly a craftsman. Thanks for sharing your time and photos on this project.

MasterChief

Hi, new to forums and new to civilian MVs. Please excuse any..........

thanks to those who helped with my electrical questions.

I am working on a M35 "bobbed" project.

Question:

I want to install a second fuel tank on the driver's side. I have the supersingle tires so a spare will not fit there and it seems a good location.
Anyone have sugggestions, instructions, opinions??

Thank you.

goldwing2000

Banned
MikeW, great looking truck. The only constructive criticism I would offer is that I think painting the headlight bezels tan makes the truck look "surprised" in the front-on picture. :smile:

Thanks for posting the hitch number! Was that pretty much a direct-fit just by drilling some holes in the frame?

TexAndy

Very nice... but, I hope you don't actually run the truck at 2900 rpm. It's only rated for 2600 and some people have had connecting rods let loose at 2500.

Mark2X2

Howdy All,

Ok, I admit it, I've got no new technical innovations!

But; I'm just about done with my current Bobbed Deuce project and want to see what you guys think of it. In particular, what do you think could be done better and what have I overlooked.

Mike,
Very nice! One of the best looking jobs I've seen.
I'm only gonna knit pick because you asked to point out what you over looked.
You missed painting the transfer case & shift levers.
Really nice job!