• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any interest in an M135 in South Dakota?

DMgunn

Any interest in a CHEAP M135 in South Dakota?

Trying to save another one from the torch/crusher......

A friend of mine picked this up recently, and has no real interest in the MV hobby. It is near Aberdeen, SD, and it sounds like the price is very negotiable. In fact, I don't know if he even has a price in mind... if he doesn't sell it, then he will part/crush it. It looks better than it is, and I doubt there is a title. The interior is beat to hell and mostly apart, and there is a fair amount of rust and general body damage.

I am not interested in brokering a deal, or getting flamed for mentioning a potential deal :roll:.

This is what I know: He has this truck, he knows I am into this stuff, and wanted me to mention that it (complete or in parts) is available. If anyone is interested, let me know, and I will get you in touch with the owner. Sorry about the low quality of the pic. I knew I was stopping out to look at this truck, but forgot my camera anyway...

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks