• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Any one knows of a M35 bed on a CUCV?

allrevup

Just look up the frame dimensions and the center rail is with in strike. 33.75" (to the inside of the frame outer surface)

allrevup

I have spend the last couple of hours looking for trailer photos and at Gov.Liq. listings a small(?) 3/4 ton generator trailer for a flat bed is probably the easiest starting point but a M101 with the sides and tailgate are closer to what I am looking for. found some close by in Richmonnd, Va. and Mechanicsburg, Pa.

If can ask from your expertise, Is there that big a difference from one manufacturer (9 and counting) to the other? I would imaging as a rule the newer trailer should be straighter and maybe made of better materials as it pertains to the bed.

allrevup

laplander

Something I came about in Olive Drab, not quite as well proportion as your Dodge Power Wagon Crew Cab

Also read today that the flat beds with the short drop sides are Commonly know as Aussie beds, they are quite popular also in developing country's for their versatility.

The fist I ever look at as a kid were in a VW (van) truck.in the 60's

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks