• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Anybody have a parking spot?

Heavy D.

Hello everyone, I am in the Coast Guard currently assigned here in the NYC area. I am transferring to Kodiak Alaska for the next 3 years. I cannot bring my beloved M35A3 with me without paying a fortune. I don't know anyone that has any room for it. Is there anybody out there within 50 miles that has a big lot that wouldn't mind putting up my truck until I return stateside? It's a long shot but figured I would ask. Thanks

Paul

Last edited:

Roaddog58

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can store her here, Dorset Ohio, free, bring a tarp to cover her and we can spray her down with bar oil to keep mr rust at bay! If you want I could start her once a month for ya, and call ya, so ya can hear her:) God bless and thank for serving.

Heavy D.

Thank you everyone for your generosity! I am going to bump this one more time and see if anybody else is a little closer. If not I would like to take Ollied up on his offer if it still stands. Again thank you thank you everyone for your willingness to help!

91W350

I am clear out here in the middle of Kansas, but I have dry storage behind my house and would gladly house your baby for you. Thanks for your service!

acesneights1

Is it registered ? Might be able to help you out in CT but I can't have anymore unregistered trucks on my property...lol
My close friend is in the Coast Guard right now. Hawaii. I am 2.5 hrs from NYC. Ex NY'er myself.

DevRev

I'm in Louisville KY and have 7 acres that it could be stored on, free. Probably too far.. Aka 700 miles away lol but thought I'd offer. No place to cover it.

Last edited:

Roaddog58

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Roaddog58 in Ohio, offer still stands, would drive ya to Cleveland for a flight out, God Bless, I'm headed to Knob Creek Machinegun shoots in KY with 71 M35A2 w/w, 45 all the way![ 500+] Back roads:)

ollied

i aM LEAVING 4 SUSSEX SHOW NEXT THURS IF U BRING TRUCK HERE 4 STORAGE I WILL TAKR U HOME 4 FREE oOliver Davis 101 park Mt Airy Md 21771 cell 240 674 6003 I am 30 miles wesf of balto opp op I70

Heavy D.

Indeed Ollied is sheltering Heavy D. Until I return. Thank you everybody for offering your assistance. I look forward to paying it forward with your future needs.