• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

anyone have door hinges for the driver door?

Hey all, I am trying to find a pair of door hinges for the driver door on my deuce... I need to replace my door and we had to cut the bolts to remove the side mirror brackets.... I found out that most trucks just used bolts for hinge pins and it looks like mine wouldnt pop out. we had to mangle the hinges to remove them.
So in closing, if anyone has a pair that the pin is removed.. lol to re install my bracket..and the door; and can spare 2 please let me know... trying to prep for aberdeen!
Thanks

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The door hinges with what appear to be bolts are the ones upgraded to west coast mirrors. Regular hinges have a pin. I've been upgrading mine with the kits from ODI. You have to do a little work and they aren't exact military but the tradeoff is remarkable. Most dealers have the hinges.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I think I've got a few hinges laying around in my stack of stuff. Do you need both halfs or just one?

I've always had good luck removing pins by heating the hinges with a torch. I had some rusty one and some I had to heat untill red but I've never had one that wouldn't come apart.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks