• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

April 2016 MV of the Month Nominations

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Someone missed the rules^^^
Evidently folks are not even reading the rules....so...I just sent PMs to those with multiple pics and if they are not in compliance by this time tomorrow night I'll just go back and count ONLY the nominations with ONE pic and recommend to the ADMIN that he only add those vehicles/owners to the vote/poll list.

Come on folks....why make this hard??

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well I tried to delete just ended up adding more if you need to remove me by all means do so.
Same here, this is what I get thinking instead of reading.

Coffey, How did you dump your extra pictures and post ???

Last edited:

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Ok, first thank you for cleaning up my mess, now I will try again.

I present to you BART, a ONE of a kind 8x8, instead of a every day 8x8.

70.jpg

BART = Bad A$$ Recovery Truck

BenRoberts

Certified insane
Evidently folks are not even reading the rules....so...I just sent PMs to those with multiple pics and if they are not in compliance by this time tomorrow night I'll just go back and count ONLY the nominations with ONE pic and recommend to the ADMIN that he only add those vehicles/owners to the vote/poll list.

Come on folks....why make this hard??
Sorry, Got too darnned excited and did not read.

73m819

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'm having the same delete issues as some of the other members. I sent a PM to PB.
I had to ask for my screwed up post to be deleted, then I stated over, I guess this shows that doing LESS thinking and MORE reading is a lot easier in the long run .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks