• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Atlanta to Phoenix.

wyorunner

Folks, I know it is still a ways away, I figured if I arranged for things now it might help offset the overall cost. Over Memorial day weekend I will be driving my M925A2 from Atlanta to Phoenix. If you have a transportation need that can wait until then I will be more than glad to help you out for certain trade items or simply a great price. Willing to pull a trailer if someone needs it for cheaper than any transportation company will charge. Again this is to help offset my costs and help fellow steelsoldiers members. PM me with questions.

-wyo

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
Sounds like an adventure that I've done in a deuce.

Are you planning on heading back east or is this a one way trip?

wyorunner

Sounds like an adventure that I've done in a deuce.

Are you planning on heading back east or is this a one way trip?
It is definitely going to be an adventure! I am heading back east, but without the truck. We are moving out there and the 925 is the first thing to make the trek. Then I will fly back to ATL stay a while longer and then make the drive in our GMC pulling our 4Runner! If you need anything moved from these parts to somewhere along the line let me know.

36racin

If you know your route you may want to post it. That way someone along the way my need something moved and know if your going to be close or not.

Todd

wyorunner

If you know your route you may want to post it. That way someone along the way my need something moved and know if your going to be close or not.

Todd

Todd,

Probably a good idea, I will be taking Interstate 20 from Atlanta, through Birmingham AL, Jackson MS, Shreveport LA, Dallas-Ft Worth TX, then will merge on to Interstate 10 on the eastern side of TX. If someone needs something hauled from ATL to any where along I-20 let me know it. Im also willing to pick up along I-20 and move it on down further I-20.

-wyo

CARNAC

The Envelope Please.
Supporting Vendor
That's the way to go. I've done both on several trips (all 10 or the 10/20 routes) in deuce and CUCV. The 10/20 route is much, much better.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks