• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

August 6th Heroes on the Dunes vehicle display Silver Lake Michigan

67Beast

I know this is kind of last minute for most folks, but I was just asked to help try and get some military vehicles for display during the dinner and awards ceremony for the http://www.heroesonthedunes.com/ event being held at the Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan on Saturday August 6th. This is an awesome event benefiting disabled veterans and they are looking to put on a display at the Golden Township Park right in the main Silver Lake area. The dinner is from 5pm till 7pm and vehicles would need to arrive around 4pm to get set up. Between my collection and a couple others I know of we will have a nice display, but it would be awesome to go over the top as a way to say thank you to the veterans that will be there in attendance. Post up if you have any interest in trying to make it for the show.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I wont be able to make it on the 6th, but I am going camping at silver lake state park this weekend. Is anybody else going to be on the dunes this weekend with their MV?