• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Aviation Maintenance Conex

Goofy1

Need some help finding/identifying the Conex we used in our Aviation Maintenance unit back in the -80s. If memory serves me correctly they were side opening, and made of a fiberglass like material. We hauled them around with a set of dolly wheels front and back and usually hauled them behind a 1008 pickup or Duece.
Any help in getting the correct nomenclature or a source for them would be most appreciated!

Jeepadict

Not the answer youre asking for, I've seen the units you're describing, tho they're obsolete and no longer a mobility asset. Your units were superceded by the ISU-60/70/90 variants, so those may be of interest to you depending on your interests, and are more readily available.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Goofy1

Not the answer youre asking for, I've seen the units you're describing, tho they're obsolete and no longer a mobility asset. Your units were superceded by the ISU-60/70/90 variants, so those may be of interest to you depending on your interests, and are more readily available.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
I've found the carrier dollies now to find the Conex! Thanks for the info!!