• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Backspace questions

Breach27

I am getting ready to order some one piece rims from marsh racing. I do not want to flip my hubs, so here is what I'm thinking. ( from info on this site, that is well appreciated)

20x10 with 7 inch and 2 inch back spacing
or
20x11 with 8.5 and 3.5 inch back spacing

i have 6 XMLs ready to go. I am wanting the tires to fit under the fenders.

all help appreciated

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
A 20x10" wheel with 7/2 BSp. does not exist. Check those specs/dimensions.
For a perfectly reversible 1pc 20x11" wheel, see dims. below.....
On the front, these will only slightly protrude from under the fender.

G.
MR. G, You are AMAZING, how you KEEP come up with these SPEC. drawing is just mind boggling.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Ron!
LOL... actually this was an easy one, already stored in one of so many folders....
All the "aftermarket" 1pc 20x11" wheels I have seen so far are using the GKN shells (below...), which I have imported from the USA, years ago. So, having ALL parts involved; measuring everything (twice at least!) and then "playing" a bit with my favorite MS-Paint program (= no-brainer CAD...)
Its only a matter of dedicating some time to do it. Kenny's words come to mind: ... "all for the good cause"....!:smile:

G.

Attachments

Breach27

I had brought up the the 20x10 with 7 inch and two inch bs, because I had read somewhere here that a vendor sold those wheels, so i would not have to flip the hubs. Thanks again.i will forward the the specs you provided to the manufacturer.

greg burns

Breach27:
It would be nice to see some pictures of the wheels once they are on your truck. The only one piece wheels I've seen on the SS site came from Long's wheels. The Marsh website seems to have quite a variety of options from which to select. I was wondering if they guarantee that their wheels are sufficient to carry the load of an M35?

greg

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might want to add the type of vehicle you are talking about to your first post. Having all the right info help us provide a correct answer.