• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

BEFORE and AFTER pics - post

Hm2klie

My avatar is my before....My goodness I would never paint like this. It may be a while for the after shots

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: My before and after

Wow, Armymann really took a parts truck and brought her back to life! Some of these before and after shots are impressive!

m376x6

I was never that much into pics. I did take these back about 11 years ago doing one of the many trucks I have done over the 20 plus years I've tinkered with them. I'm not sure if the dates can be seen on the pictures the camera printed. As I recall, the engine in this was locked up. It was a gasser. I had bought 4 or 5 of these gassers for a jerk from Oklahoma who wanted to start a mountain trail touring business. I built one and finished it out with bench seats in the back and seat belts for the rear passengers. The last I heard was from a printing business he stiffed and then gave them the truck I did for him. They wanted me to buy it from them for a lot less than what I charged the fellow for it. But with a bad taste in my mouth from the whole ordeal, I let it pass and helped them with trying to sell it outright. This truck pictured went to a Gent up in Evergreen. A super nice fellow, ran an Insurance and Investment Comapny as I recall. The old devil had been parked for decades and needed a lot of work to bring her back to life.

Regards,
M376X6

Attachments