• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Before and after pics.

Atomic

I see there in pic 3 you have the optional bumper mounted swing out sniper rifle. Is there a remote in the cab for that? :lol:

I like the tires and that option. [thumbzup]

hairtrigger

I see there in pic 3 you have the optional bumper mounted swing out sniper rifle. Is there a remote in the cab for that? :lol:

I like the tires and that option. [thumbzup]

:lol: Ya, that was there for other pics. I am a manufacture so I get to play with some cool toys.

Makincold

Looks great! Hoping to go down that road soon. So those are the FMVT tires ? Michelin or Goodyear? And the rims are the 939 series combat rims?

Makincold

Stock rims? Really? I happen to own 11 of them! Do they work out ok? What are the drawbacks to your setup with stock rims? I'd love HEMTT rims too but if stock works, I may try that a while. Thanks!

pctrans

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The problem with stock rims: they squeeze the sidewall in too far for my liking. In a "low air pressure" situation, they tend to spin the bead loose. You can't inflate to proper standards, and get a good footprint on the tread.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks