• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

blue angel

Speedy

it is a military aircraft.
not sure if the mods would approve (feel free to delete if it isnt allowed)

#7 Blue Angel taking off for CNE show in Toronto.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMx7YS0_4s0[/media]

I have allot of footage of the Blue Angels, Fat Albert, Snow Angels etc.. need to go thru.

rampstrike

i fell in love with this video when i first saw it way back when. i was still on active duty then.i retired after 23 years in naval aviation in 1992. this video still kind of chokes me up with pride when hear/watch it. i would love to know where to get a dvd of it. thanks for the memories !

hi-revr

One of the test flights Boeing performs on F-18's and F-15's built here in St Louis is a wheels up verticle take-off on full after-burner. It is one of the most incredible displays of power known to man. It still gives me chills and I've seen it maybe a hundred times over the years. I think the F-15 goes from brake release to 30,000ft in 60 seconds.

I wonder how long it will be before I can afford a used onefat lady sings???

todds112

One of the few good things about growing up in Dayton, OH was the airshow. Seeing the Blue Angels perform was something I looked forward to all year long. Thunderbirds are awesome too, but I gotta say I'm a bit partial to the Angels.