• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

bombshells in houston,tx

just a heads up for anyone in the houston area, there is a nice little place called bombshells on nasa road 1 near nasa...duh...that is a military themed bar and restaurant that would like to start having FMV shows in the parking lot. foods good and nice view and the girls love trucks!bombshells1.jpg

I talked with the GM last night and his initial thought was to have a show on tuesday nights around 7, but he was going to talk with his team and see what they thought. seems to me it would be a lot easier on the weekend....what do ya'll think?

m715mike

I talked with the GM last night and his initial thought was to have a show on tuesday nights around 7, but he was going to talk with his team and see what they thought. seems to me it would be a lot easier on the weekend....what do ya'll think?

Week nights are a "no-go" for me. I may be able to make the occasional Friday evening or Saturday.

FrankUSMC

Tuesday night uh...ok, I am on the coast of North Carolina, if I leave within the hour I can make it!
One of the few, Frank USMC RET

richingalveston

It looks like they are opening another location at beltway 8 and I45 south. I saw the sign yesterday from the freeway.
My 1009 wont be on the road until some time this winter but I would definitely be interested in any local shows.

jeb2012

I know its a little last minute but a few friends and i are getting together to do some wheeling at DSO mud park in crosby texas this saturday if anyone wants to come out