• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Broken pto "concealment"

nap159

Hello all, upon trying out my new m813 winch I found the pto had fallen off of the transmission. Yes, fallen off. Upon further inspection I found the pto had been previously broken and was "jb welded" back on the transmission. I had no load on the winch at the time. Has anybody else found a "concealment fix" on thier trucks? I was impressed. It was seeping oil, but was still attached to the transmission.

:whistle: Wasn't me. That worked fine when I used it!

hemichallenger

Hello all, upon trying out my new m813 winch I found the pto had fallen off of the transmission. Yes, fallen off. Upon further inspection I found the pto had been previously broken and was "jb welded" back on the transmission. I had no load on the winch at the time. Has anybody else found a "concealment fix" on thier trucks? I was impressed. It was seeping oil, but was still attached to the transmission.

:whistle: Wasn't me. That worked fine when I used it!
Were did the truck come from?

2buells

I just picked up a xm813a1 and my pto wasn't broken or concealed... It was Missing! That's what happens when you don't preview a truck I guess. Now the hunt is on for another.