• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Bubba’s Dump………..

allenhillview

See the pic below, what is this connector for? Yellow wire and Purple with a white stripe. It was disconnected under the dash and looks like it should connect to the brown wire near the top of the fuse block by the 10A fuse. What do ya’ll think, should I just connect it and see what happens?
Changing hunt a little but while I'm here can you tell me what that relay is above fuse panel in your pic?

DonK

See the pic below, what is this connector for? Yellow wire and Purple with a white stripe. It was disconnected under the dash and looks like it should connect to the brown wire near the top of the fuse block by the 10A fuse. What do ya’ll think, should I just connect it and see what happens?
I just went thru the -20, checked under the dash on my oh9 and still can't answer this question. I wounldn't connect it to the brown...Maybe it was some kindda option?

dstang97

I just went thru the -20, checked under the dash on my oh9 and still can't answer this question. I wounldn't connect it to the brown...Maybe it was some kindda option?
Brown wire is for parking brake and yellow / purple is for neutral safety switch its not in the wiring diagrams.

joediveguy

I'm DONE!

Fixed the horn! The spring in the horn lead assembly was a little smashed and was not making contact. So I stretched it out a little bit, put it back together and the horn blows now! Tomorrow I take it to be inspected and she is street legal. I need the space in the garage, so she will be up in the classifieds soon. Thanks everyone for their assistance and advice throughout this project! :beer:

usmcpatriot

I aint no wrench...but I'd get rid of the coffin fuel filter and get a Napa water/fuel separator...forget the water in fuel indicator connector go fuel in fuel out to IP...plenty of threads on this....this was my biggest problem when I first started this trip down the rabbit hole...